This article is intended for end users who are associated with a place of work or school on the Thrive Health platform.
If you were asked by your school or place of work to submit your vaccination status, please follow these steps to successfully complete your vaccine attestation.
1. Log in to your account on my.thrive.health.
Note: Your account must be linked to your organization on the Thrive Health platform prior to completing this step. For more information on how to link your account, via email invitation or Registration Code, please see this article: How to join Thrive Health.
2. Select the Complete your vaccination attestation form task on your homepage.
3. Once you have completed your answers and uploaded a file of your proof of vaccination, you will be asked to Submit your attestation.
4. After successful submission, you will either see a green Submitted flag in the bottom left corner of your homepage, or a “Thank you for your submission” pop-up card, depending on your organization’s configuration.
Note: you may still see the attestation task on your homepage after submitting and receiving confirmation of your submission. This allows for potential updates and corrections to the form in the future, and does not mean it is incomplete.
5. You can view your completed attestation(s) by clicking the Care Network tab of your homepage.
6. Click on your organization's name and scroll down to Completed Tasks. Here, you will find a summary of all of your previous submissions. You can view your submission and download a copy of the file by clicking on the desired task.