As a Student or Parent, follow these steps to sign up and connect your account to your school on the Thrive platform.
You will receive an email invitation to join Thrive that will be in the Student's name.
1. First, click the Get Started button in the email. This will take you to my.thrive.health, where you can create a password.
2. Confirm that you wish to connect the account you have created with your school. Agree to the CDL Rapid Screening Consortium Privacy Notice and Consent.
3. Verify your identity by entering the verification key set by your school, which will be either your phone number or date of birth.
3. On the following screen, you will now create a profile for your child. Select + Create a new Profile, and your child's information will be auto-populated. Verify that it is correct, then click Submit.
4. Select your relationship to your child.
5. On the next screen, fill in your personal information.
6. Once confirmed, your homepage will look like the following: