This article is intended for end users (parents and students) who are associated with a school on the Thrive Health platform.
Follow these steps to sign up and connect your account to your school on the Thrive platform:
1. The Parent will receive an email invitation to join Thrive that will be in the Student's name. Click the Get Started button in the email. This will take you to my.thrive.health, where you can create a password.
2. Confirm that you wish to connect the account you have created with your school. Agree to the organization's consent form.
3. Verify your identity by entering the verification key set by your school, which will be either your personal phone number or date of birth.
3. On the following screen, you will now create a profile for your child. Select + Create a new Profile, and your child's information will be auto-populated. Verify that it is correct, then click Submit.
4. Select your relationship to your child.
5. On the next screen, fill in your personal information.
6. Once confirmed, your homepage will look like the following, with the greeting in the Parent's name and all tasks in the Student's name.