This article is intended for administrators who are associated with a doctor's office or clinic.
To invite a patient to the Thrive Health platform, an administrator needs to create a patient profile and send an email invitation to join Thrive Health to the patient:
- Log in to your administrator's account at app.thrive.health
- From your worklist, click the Send Invite button in the top right corner
- Select the careplan from the Send Invite drop-down menu
- Fill out patient information
- You can opt to send educational materials and consent forms. Depending on the selected careplan, educational materials may or may not be available
- Click on the Send button to send the email invitation
If a patient has not yet submitted their questionnaire or tasks, automated reminder emails are sent until all tasks are completed. If necessary, follow the steps below to manually send a reminder email:
- Log in to your account at app.thrive.health and locate the patient on your worklist for whom you need to send a reminder email.
- Select the three grey dots on the far right of the Tasks column and click the Send Reminder button.
- A reminder email will be sent to the patient.