This article is intended for end users who are associated with a place of work or school on the Thrive Health platform.
To comply with provincial reporting requirements for Self-Administered Rapid Screening tests, users are required to report locations when submitting self-administered test results.
Follow the steps outlined below to learn how to add a location to your test result:
1. Log in to my.thrive.health with your Thrive Health account credentials
2. From your Home page, click on COVID-19 Health Centre
3. At the bottom of the page, select Add a test result
4. Select Self-Administered Rapid Screening test and confirm Report test result
5. You will be able to report your Self-Administered Rapid Screening test results and add the location from the dropdown menu: