To comply with provincial reporting requirements for Self-Administered Rapid Screening tests, users are required to report locations when submitting self-administered test results.
Please follow the steps outlined below to learn how to add a location to your test result:
- Log in to my.thrive.health with your Thrive Health account credentials
- From your Home page, click on COVID-19 Health Centre
- At the bottom of the page, select Add a test result
- Select Self-Administered Rapid Screening test and confirm Report test result
- You will be able to report your Self-Administered Rapid Screening test results and add the location from the dropdown menu