This article is for Thrive Health platform users who have multiple accounts and wish to merge them into a single one.
Choose the appropriate workflow for your organization:
Merge accounts on app.thrive.health
Follow the steps below to merge your accounts:
- Visit app.thrive.health through an internet browser via a mobile or desktop device We recommend using Google Chrome for the best visual experience. Before proceeding, ensure that you have logged out of any active accounts
- Go to the invitation email that you received from your organization and click Get Started.
- When you see the login screen, click on Login (next to Already have an account?) on the bottom right of your screen
- Login using your Thrive credentials
- Select whatever this task is for an existing patient or add a new patient. If you would like to use your previous account, select the profile that has your name, and select confirm to merge your profiles.
Do not select Add New Patient.
- You will be redirected to your account Home page.
Merge accounts on my.thrive.health
Choose the scenario that applies to you:
- Merge two accounts created with different email addresses
- Merge one account created through Sign up with Google and one created using Email and Password
Merge two accounts created with different email addresses
- Log into your account on my.thrive.health. Select your profile icon in the top right corner of the page, and click Account Settings.
- Select Merge accounts. You will be given the option to either Create a new account or Log in to another account and be prompted to either sign up for a new account or input the set of credentials for your old account, and complete the merge.
Merge one account created through Sign up with Google and one created using Email and Password
- Go to my.thrive.health and Click Log in with Google.
- Go through the registration steps and Confirm that you would like to use this account.
- Sign the consent form and enter your date of birth.
- Create your profile by clicking on My Profile.
- On your Home page, you will now see a Duplicate Accounts detected message. Click on Merge Email and Password Account.
- A window will appear prompting you to log into your current account. Click Log in with Google.
- Click Accept.
- Log into your second account using your email and password.
- Click Merge Accounts.
- You can now use both Sign in with Google and Email and Password methods to access your account.