This article is intended for Organization Administrators and Rapid Screening Coordinators who are associated with a place of work or school on the Thrive Health platform.
As a Rapid Screening Coordinator or Organization Administrator, you can enter rapid screening test results retroactively for an individual by following these steps.
1. Log into app.thrive.health with your username and password that you previously created.
2. Search for the individual whose test needs to be entered in the search bar on the dashboard, and click on the individual icon on the right side of the page.
3. Click Add test result.
4. Enter the date and time the test was performed (Screen date, Screen start time, Screen end time). This shows that you are entering rapid screening test results retroactively.
Note: Once a result is entered, you will not be able to see it while in the Rapid Testing Coordinator role. Instead, these test results can only be viewed by Organization Coordinators and Organization Administrators.
5. Click on the blue Review Summary button and after reviewing click Submit.
6. The test result is now added to the platform.
For more information on conducting a Rapid Screening appointment, please refer to this article: Conducting Rapid Screening Appointments.