This article is intended for Managers who are associated with their place of work on the Thrive Health platform.
Managers will receive either an email invitation (Workflow #1) or a registration code (Workflow #2) from their Organization Administrator to join Thrive Health.
Note that a Manager must initially join Thrive Health as an individual and create a personal account. This allows them to access COVID-19 tools and resources, complete their own COVID-19 Self-Assessment, book or reschedule rapid screening appointments, and view their own test results.
Managers' privileges include the ability to monitor the statuses of their teams. They can see when team members receive a red alert status from their COVID-19 Self Assessment or positive COVID-19 test result(s).
Note: To learn more about how to view this information, please refer to this article: How to view team status.
Workflow #1: Email Invitation
Follow these steps once you have received an email inviting you to join your organization on the Thrive platform:
- Click on the blue Get Started button in the contents of the email invite to create your user login
- You will be redirected to the my.thrive.health platform
- Confirm your acceptance of sharing profile information
- Read and accept the Privacy Notice and Consent Form for your organization
- Create and confirm your profile
- You are now an individual who has registered with Thrive Health
Note: If you received an email invitation, a registration code is not required to complete your self-registration.
Workflow #2: Self Registration with a Registration Code
Please note that Thrive cannot provide a registration code. If necessary, please contact your Organization Administrator for more information on registration codes.
- Open your browser window on your phone, computer or tablet and go to my.thrive.health
- Create an account with your username and password or sign in using a Google account (if you have one)
- You will be prompted to enter the registration code the organization has provided to you
- Complete your profile
- You are now associated with your organization