If your organization has enabled Self-Administered testing, follow the steps below to have a successful and straightforward upload of your Rapid Screening test result.
1. Complete your Self-Administered COVID-19 Rapid Screening Test and take a clear photo of your test result.
Note: some testing kits will not display the results of your test indefinitely, so it is best to take this photo immediately after receiving your results.
2. Using your Thrive Health credentials, log in to my.thrive.health.
3. Go to the COVID-19 Health Centre. The following is an example account:
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Add a test result to begin the reporting process.
5. Select the Self-Administered test option.
Note: if you have multiple organizations associated to your profile, you will need to specify which organization you are taking the test for. Likewise, if you have a family account, you will need to specify the individual that the test is for.
6. Fill out the details for your Self-Administered COVID-19 Rapid Screening test. Be sure to enter the test kit lot number correctly and add the location from the dropdown menu
Note: Please enter the location that most closely matches your workplace or where your test was administered. To learn more about Locations click here: Adding a location to a self-administered Rapid Screening test
7. Upload the photo of your test result.
8. Click Submit to complete the reporting process.
9. You should see a confirmation page verifying that your results have been received. To view your test results history, return to the COVID-19 Health Centre.
Note: You can also enter a Self-Administered COVID-19 Rapid Screening Test by going to your organization in the Care Network tab, and selecting "Add a test result".