This article is intended for all users on the Thrive Health platform.
This article is intended for all users of the Thrive Health platform.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can add multiple profiles to one Thrive Health account to have your family's information in a central place.
Choose the workflow that is best suited to your needs:
Family Member not associated with an Organization
In this workflow, your family member will not be viewing and submitting information related to an organization.
- From your my.thrive.health Home page, click on the icon with your initials in the top right corner
- Select Manage Profiles
- Select + Add a family member and enter their personal information
- Once you click Submit, your family member's profile will be added to your account
Note: If you accidentally select the wrong relationship for your family member, you can change it under Manage Profiles.
Family Member associated with an Organization
Your family member will be viewing and submitting tasks related to an organization. To join, they will need to request a Registration Code from their Administrator. Once this is obtained, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your existing account on my.thrive.health and navigate to the Care Network tab
- Click on Register with an organization. In the field, enter the provided Registration Code and click Confirm
- Select + Create a new profile
- Enter your family member's information
- Specify your family member's relationship with you
- Once this information is complete, you can either Register another profile and add another family member, or Finish registration and continue on to use the Thrive Health platform
Note: The Primary Contact Email cannot be edited, as both profiles will be connected to the same email address.