This article aims to provide assistance to users on the Thrive Health platform
There are two ways to create an account with Thrive Health:
- Via an Email Invitation; or
- Via a Registration Code
Please follow this article if you have been invited to join Thrive Health via a Registration Code.
Registration via Email Invitation
- Your referring organization will send you an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register, click on the Get Started button, or copy and paste the URL into your web browser
- You will be directed to either app.thrive.health or my.thrive.health
- You may choose from the three (3) available ways to connect yourself with the organization:
- Create a New Account: After clicking this option, your email address will be auto-filled from the invitation. Create a password to complete the account registration.
- Sign Up with Google: You can select Sign up with Google if your email is a Google account. No password creation is required with this step. Please note that you will always have to login with your Google credentials going forward.
- Log In: If you already have a Thrive Health account, you can select Already have an account? Log In. This will connect your current Thrive Health account with the referring organization.
- Select your Preferred Language
- Verify your Identity and complete your profile
- You are now connected to the organization and can complete assigned tasks on your homepage
Note: Currently, there is no mobile app for the platform available.